a) Nil experience
b) 02 years relevant experience and Skill test
02 years experience and skill test
Job description Business development manager
• Contacting potential clients / industrial partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing product development and corresponding marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and market to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current products.
• Arranging / attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Financial reporting, monthly, quarterly, bi annual and annual reports.
• Compilation of Technical progress reports of the project.
• Procurement of new equipment, market visits, purchase and financial adjustment of procured items.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Interact with industry to meet their requirement in given research domains.
• Facilitate the Lab in acquiring funding from industry and external sources (National or International)
• Bring industrial projects for the Centre/labs
• Assist in documentation of proposals and promotional material
• Develop strategy and facilitate towards marketing of the products/services generated from Lab
• Development and implementation of business plan for developed products and services
• Implementing project management methodologies for prompt attainment of Lab KPI's
• Organize trainings conducted by Centre/Lab and sharing data with Centre
• Assist in submission of Lab's monthly and quarterly financial reports and bi-annual technical reports
• Look after all administrative activities related NSC.SIAB.Pls Meetings and related to promotional events (Industry events, conferences, etc.)
• Look after procurement processes, requirement gathering from research team, RFQ from vendors engage with procurement department
• Apply a change management process tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project
• Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
• Promote the Lab on social/print media and website
• Other duties as assigned by Project Investigator